The iLife A4s is my first try at a robot vacuum. This little unit is a great equivalent to the Roomba. After using for a few days we've had great success with this little unit. Here are some of the high points.
- iLife A4s has a 3" height which means it goes under many items in the home including your couch
- Pick up is great. On the first use we filled the hopper even picking up a charge cable and old receipt for a purchase.
- Battery life seems to be good so far running for over an hour at a time and still having battery life.
- Although it doesn't have WiFi or Smart connect, it does come with a remote that allows you to turn on and off without having to bend down and turn on.
- It has programming to preset when you want the unit to run.
- This unit is also considerably quiet and shouldn't disturb daily activities.
- Has a HEPA filter
- Also comes with spare brushes and filters.
- The best part would have to be the price. This unit can be purchased on Amazon for $199.
- The only time it got stuck was running between 2 anti-fatigue mats between the stove and sink, it was tight area and the ledge was slightly over 1"
- The other caution I would give - be sure to pick up any cables or small items that could get picked up as it may very well end up around the brush or wheels.